Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Email Me With Questions or DIY Info


I know that not everyone wants to pay someone else to perform work for them.... I know if I can save some money I sure don't!
And besides, Let's face it fellas, some of us would just rather roll up our sleeves and Do It Ourselves!
We don't need help... right? So, if this describes you and you would like to ask me a question or point you in the right direction to handle your appliance yourself, feel free to send me a shout out to archangelappliance@yahoo.com or visit my business website and use the contacts page there....
www.ArchAngelApplianceRepair.com. If you have suggestions or questions you would like for me to take a swing at as well,
feel free to send those! I'll be posting just about every other day, so keep your eyes open for great tips, tidbits, and information that the other guys just wouldn't tell you.....

Blessings-
ArchAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone may comment but we do delete spam. We love questions! Please also do not advertise here or post anything that would not be family friendly. Thank you